Complete the form to receive information from Christian colleges and enter the $5,000 Christian college scholarship drawing. The Christian Connector, as well as those schools that you request information from, will receive your information so they can respond and meet your information request. After completing this form and reviewing your schools of interest, you may also take advantage of the Christian College Scholarship Search. Students must be at least 13 years old to complete our forms.
$5,000 Christian College Scholarship Drawing Rules
The scholarship runs each year from June 1st through May 31st.
The drawing winner of the scholarship is selected at random and The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change the random drawing selection process at any point. Individuals must meet the below guidelines in order to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Only students requesting Christian college, university, and/or Bible college information, as well as those planning or considering attending a Christian college are eligible for the drawing.
- The scholarship recipient must be enrolling for the first time as a full-time student at a Christ-centered Christian college, university, or Bible college.
- The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to make the determination of whether or not a particular school qualifies. Any school that is a member of the CCCU, NACCAP or ABHE automatically qualifies.
- The scholarship recipient may not already attend a Christian college, university, or Bible college.
- The scholarship will not be sent to the individual recipient, but rather it will be sent directly to the school of choice for the scholarship recipient meeting the above criteria.
- An individual cannot enter the scholarship drawing more than once, however, he/she may use the request form and Christian Connector services as often as they wish.
- By completing the information request form, the winner of the scholarship allows their name, city and state to be used on the site and in promotional materials, announcing that he/she is a Christian Connector scholarship recipient.
- Should the randomly selected individual not meet the above guidelines for the scholarship drawing, the scholarship will be forfeited and The Christian Connector will move to the next randomly drawn winner. This process will be repeated up to 10 times, after this, if none of the winners meet the scholarship drawing criteria to receive the scholarship, The Christian Connector will award the scholarship funds to a Christian college, university, or Bible college.
The Christian Connector, Inc. assumes no responsibility for damages or losses associated with any scholarship drawing. Should any taxes apply they are the sole responsibility of the scholarship recipient. The scholarship may not be transferred to another individual.
The Christian Connector, Inc. is not responsible for any malfunction, error (human or technical), loss of entries, data or information, or any other circumstances that may discount or exclude the entry of any individual. The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
This drawing is void where prohibited and is subject to any applicable laws.