Complete the form to receive information from Christian colleges
and enter the $2,500 Christian college scholarship drawing
. The Christian Connector, as well as those schools that you request information from, will receive your information so they can respond and meet your information request. After completing this form and reviewing your schools of interest, you may also take advantage of the Christian College Scholarship Search.
Click anywhere inside the box to close it.
$2,500.00 Christian College Scholarship Drawing Rules
The scholarship runs each year from June 1st
through May 31st
. The drawing
winner of the scholarship is selected at random and The Christian Connector,
Inc. reserves the right to change the random drawing selection process at
any point. Individuals must meet the below guidelines in order to be
eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Only students requesting Christian college, university, and/or Bible college information, as well as those planning or considering attending a Christian college are eligible for the drawing.
- The scholarship recipient must be enrolling for the first time as a
full-time student at a Christ-centered Christian college, university, or
- The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to make the
determination of whether or not a particular school qualifies. Any school
that is a member of the CCCU, NACCAP or ABHE automatically qualifies.
- The scholarship recipient may not already be enrolled at a Christian
- The scholarship will not be sent to the individual recipient, but
rather it will be sent directly to the school of choice for the scholarship
recipient meeting the above criteria.
- An individual cannot enter the scholarship drawing more than once,
however, he/she may use the request form and Christian Connector services as
often as they wish.
- By completing the information request form, the winner of the
scholarship allows their name, city and state to be used on the site and in
promotional materials, announcing that he/she is a Christian Connector
- Should the randomly selected individual not meet the above
guidelines for the scholarship drawing entered, the scholarship will be
The Christian Connector, Inc. assumes no responsibility for damages or
losses associated with any scholarship drawing. Should any taxes apply they
are the sole responsibility of the scholarship recipient. The scholarship
may not be transferred to another individual.
The Christian Connector, Inc. is not responsible for any malfunction, error
(human or technical), loss of entries, data or information, or any other
circumstances that may discount or exclude the entry of any individual. The
Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change these rules at any
This drawing is void where prohibited and is subject to any applicable laws.