Click anywhere inside the box to close it.
"Your" RoadMap to Christian Colleges $2,000.00 Christian College Scholarship Drawing Rules
The scholarship runs each year from June 1st
through May 31st
. The drawing winner of the scholarship is selected at random and The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change the random drawing selection process at any point. Individuals must meet the below guidelines in order to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Only students requesting Christian college, university, and/or Bible college information, as well as those planning or considering attending a Christian college are eligible for the drawing.
- The scholarship recipient must be enrolling for the first time as a full-time student at a Christ-centered Christian college, university, or Bible college.
- The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to make the determination of whether or not a particular school qualifies. Any school that is a member of the CCCU, NACCAP or ABHE automatically qualifies.
- The scholarship recipient may not already be enrolled at a Christian school.
- The scholarship will not be sent to the individual recipient, but rather it will be sent directly to the school of choice for the scholarship recipient meeting the above criteria.
- An individual cannot enter the scholarship drawing more than once, however, he/she may use the request form and Christian Connector services as often as they wish.
- By completing the information request form, the winner of the scholarship allows their name, city and state to be used on the site and in promotional materials, announcing that he/she is a Christian Connector scholarship recipient.
- Should the randomly selected individual not meet the above guidelines for the scholarship drawing entered, the scholarship will be forfeited.
The Christian Connector, Inc. assumes no responsibility for damages or losses associated with any scholarship drawing. Should any taxes apply they are the sole responsibility of the scholarship recipient. The scholarship may not be transferred to another individual.
The Christian Connector, Inc. is not responsible for any malfunction, error (human or technical), loss of entries, data or information, or any other circumstances that may discount or exclude the entry of any individual. The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
This drawing is void where prohibited and is subject to any applicable laws.