Click anywhere inside the box to close it.
$250 College Survival Kits
The Christian Connector, Inc. has an annual drawing which runs each year from June 1st through May 31st and provides four "College Survival Kits" to students who have completed and submitted the Major Selection Form. Each College “Survival Kit” includes the following college "necessities":
$100 Gift Card for Walmart
$100 Gift Card for Amazon
$50 Gift Card for Starbucks
- Only students requesting Christian college, university, and/or Bible college information, as well as those planning or considering attending a Christian college are eligible for the drawing.
- Students must complete the Major Selection Form in its entirety to be entered in the "College Survival Kit" Drawing.
- The drawing recipients must plan to enroll for the first time as a full-time student at a Christ-centered Christian college, university, or Bible college.
- The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to make the determination of whether or not a particular school qualifies. Any school that is a member of the CCCU, NACCAP or ABHE automatically qualifies.
- The drawing recipients may not already be enrolled at a Christian school.
- The "College Survival Kit" will be sent to the individual recipient, after confirming he/she has met the above criteria to enroll at a Christian college, university, or Bible college.
- An individual cannot enter the drawing more than once, however, he/she may use the request form and The Christian Connector services as often as they wish.
- Should the randomly selected individual not meet the above guidelines for the drawing, the award will be forfeited and The Christian Connector will move to the next randomly drawn winner.
- By completing the information request form, the winner of the scholarship allows their name, city and state to be used on the site and in promotional materials, announcing that he/she is a Christian Connector scholarship recipient.
The Christian Connector, Inc. assumes no responsibility for damages or losses associated with any drawing. Should any taxes apply they are the sole responsibility of the scholarship recipient. The survival kit items may not be transferred to another individual.
The Christian Connector, Inc. is not responsible for any malfunction, error (human or technical), loss of entries, data or information, or any other circumstances that may discount or exclude the entry of any individual. The Christian Connector, Inc. reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
This drawing is void where prohibited and is subject to any applicable laws.